DMLT Technology Maintenance
DMLT Technology Maintenance is a complete order
tracking system developed exclusively for school districts of all
- System instantly records order requests, current status, complete
work history, calculates cash and labor hours and other costs.
- Progress on an order is being recorded from the moment of the Work
Order Request to the Completion of the Work Order.
- Status of assignment and repair and cost estimates available at all
times to all authorized personnel.
- Active and Completed Order histories are archived separately for
Request, Approve, Prioritize, Assign, Instruct, & Review
- Paperless on-line work order requests from authorized administrative
or maintenance personnel ľat light speed.
- System alerts key management personnel to costly repairs possibly
- Work Order Requests are displayed on a central Order Review List,
listed in order of date and time requested. List can be sorted and
rearranged by Request Date, Depart Date, Location, etc.
- From the Order Review List, Maintenance Department Management
Personnel can prioritize and pull up work orders, assign, print, and
issue an auto-populated Work Order for the worker, including special
instructions, and review the status of work in progress.
Analytical Reports for Management
- System compiles a variety of reports including costs, labor hours,
frequency, and more for review by senior management. Reports by
Repair Type, by Location, By Order Type, By Worker, and more.